Freezer Challenge Competition
The Laboratory Research and Technical Staff (LabRATS) Program is proud to announce participation in the inaugural National Laboratory Freezer Challenge Competition this spring.
The competition begins May 9th and lasts until June 3rd.
Why YOU and YOUR LAB Want To Participate: Freezer Clean-Out…
• Increase sample access and security
• Save energy
• Reduce room cooling
• Recover lost samples
• Allow lab users to develop key freezer maintenance skills
Have you been meaning to clean up your freezer anyway? Do it now and LabRATS will help!
• All participating labs will receive a Pizza Party during the arranged group clean-up day.
• LabRATS will be happy to provide an extra pair of hands if needed.
• Cash Incentives and Prizes of up to $1000 will be given to group members of participating labs.
• Help our University compete against other Universities (CU Bolder,Harvard,Stanford,UC Davis, UC San Diego, UPenn, and Yale)
To participate in this campaign, please make the preliminary step of registering with the Survey link . Your lab ID or team name will be your identification for the subsequent questionnaires to track your involvement with each campaign.
Please Click HERE to see all necessary survey links. You may also Navigate to the Survey Links page by clicking on “Survey Links” on the Quick Links portion of the page to the left.
Winning lab teams will receive cash prizes, such as:
Runner Up $250 (Two teams awarded)
Click Here For Complete Award List!