- To provide the highest quality, healthy and nutritious foods without additives, pesticides or preservatives.
- To reduce food and waste generation.
- To use waste products to generate other sources of energy.
- To reduce use and depletion of energy sources — gas, electric, water.
- To educate staff and customers so they can understand the importance of this program and everyone can do their part to help.
- To reduce transportation of goods — thus reducing energy consumption.
To create a regional closed loop food system that includes criteria for all purchasing, food preparation and service, presentation, cleaning and waste disposal, equipment and supplies, facility design and renovation and utilities.
Print This Page