Transportation at UCSB shall evolve to meet the needs of the campus culture and the environment to ensure the quality and long-term survival of all life on Earth.
- Implement Bike Share for campus.
- Create a Campus Bicycle Master Plan.
- Complete deployment of folding electric bike pilot program.
- Devise and implement a Strategic Transportation Plan (STP) to get us on a path to reduce commute-related and business travel GHG emissions to 40% below 1990 levels by 2025 and 80% below 1990 levels by 2050.
- Devise and implement a Strategic Fleet Plan (SFP) in alignment with the Carbon Neutrality Initiative’s goal of Carbon Neutrality of scope one emissions by 2025.