Pay: Starts at $14.00/hr
Start date: mid to late September early October 2017
Applications due: September 15th, 2017
UCSB Sustainability’s Public Relations Campaign aims to increase visibility and education to our internal and external stakeholders about the University’s achievements in sustainability as well as goals for the future. The campaign aims to promote a “culture of sustainability” which integrates sustainability into the daily habits of the campus community and encourages active participation with students, faculty, and staff.
- Taking pictures
- Editing and retouching images
- Choosing and setting up locations
- Previous Photography experience
- Experience with Photoshop
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn on the job;
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups;
- Dedicated to the ideals of Sustainability;
- Must be a student at UCSB;
- Must be based in Santa Barbara (and not going abroad) Fall 2017-May 2018.
- Work Study preferred
- Must be available to work 8-10hrs/wk throughout internship tenure; and
For more information on our program, please visit our website:
Instructions to Apply
Please read and follow the below instructions carefully.
- Review the internship posting;
- Send the following documents to Jewel Snavely at email@example.com ASAP. The subject line of your email should read “Graphic_S16 _ Internship Application _Your Last Name”. Applications will only be accepted in electronic form. Applicants will be reviewed as they are received.
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio or Links to your Work
Questions may also be directed to Jewel Snavely via email: jewel.snavely@ ucsb.edu. Please make sure all emails include a clear subject line.