Best Practices in water conservation.
- Eliminate Vacuum aspirators (LabSYNC Point W-1)
- Establish protocols for washing lab supplies which take into account water efficiency practices (LabSYNC Point W-2)
- Protocols are established to encourage laboratory occupants to use the appropriate quality of water (DI, RO, Purified, tap) for the task at hand (LabSYNC Point W-3)
- Install shut down timers for water intensive equipment (LabSYNC Point W-5)
- Look for and report leaks on water-using equipment or any other plumbing issue within the lab. (LabSYNC Point W-7)